In order to apply to Hsinchu County American School, please complete the Application Form and submit a NT$2,000 (for new students) or NT$700 (for students from an international or American school) admission test fee, as part of the application process.
The application form is available from our Parents Service Center and our Website. You need to complete the form and submit it together with the application fee to the Office of Admissions through Parents Service Center. Please note that we don't accept applications submitted by fax.
The following documentation is necessary for students applying to Hsinchu County American School. All documents and fees must be received before a student can be considered for admission:
- A completed and signed application form.
- Admissions testing is required of each student prior to admission to the school (subject to a non-refundable assessment fee). This does not guarantee enrollment.
- Recent standardized test scores, if available
- A photocopy of the student’s passport
- Two recent passport-sized photos
- Academic records:
- One year of academic records for students applying to kindergarten or grade 1
- At least two full years and up-to- date current year’s academic records for students applying to grades 2 to 8
- At least three years and up-to- date current year’s academic records for students applying to grade 9 and above
For more information please send an email to Admissions